Facial Natural cleanser
Home made beauty tips for oily skin, If you have an oily skin.Learn from these beauty tips on skin care, makeup, treatments, and more that are especially for contolling oilier skin
- For oily skin: Rub papaya or paw paw on the face for oily skin.
- Apply milk with cotton on face. Let it dry for a few minutes then wash with warm water.
- Make a paste of honey, milk, yogurt, and ground sesame seeds in equal proportions and apply on face and whole body.
- Apply a paste of whole wheat flour with vinegar to remove freckles and dark spots.
- Mix well lime juice, honey, and egg white. Apply to face and let it dry for a few minutes then wash with warm water. It will make your skin soft and smooth.
- Mix aloe vera gel, honey and egg yolk. Apply to face and let it dry for a few minutes then wash with warm water.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon honey with 2 tablespoon powdered almonds and ½ teaspoon lemon juice. Rub on the face then wash with warm water.