How To Care Eyes Urdu
Get all the answers for every question about dark circle under the eyes.
Eye wash is the most important thing one should go for. You should wash your eyes at a regular interval of time.you should sprinkle cold water in your eyes in the morning and evening time.The eyes should be dried with clean towel. You can maintain perfect eyesight for most of your life by following some simple remedies.
- Avoid reading books of fine prints and cover your eyes in moving vehicles.
- Dropping 2 or 3 drops of Tulsi leaves in eyes would be beneficial.
- Apply cream around the eyes patting with the fingers so that the liquid trapped in the tissues should get out and circulate.
- Morning rays are cool and good for eyes,stand for five minutes in the gentle morning rays.
- Every morning after waking up, fill your mouth with water, close the eyes and sprinkle water on them about 10-15 times.
- Take a barefoot walk on grass at the morning time.
- Food containing vitamins are good for eyes, try eating green leafy vegetables daily.
- Make sure that there is plenty of light to read.
- Another simple way of protecting of eyes is through ‘palming’. Rub the palms of both hands for about 30 seconds, close the eyes and gently place the warm palms over the eyes.
- Get enough sleep, give some rest to your eyes.
- Try and blink your eyes for 20 minutes while watching T.V .
- Putting one drop of honey in each eye once a week is also beneficial to the eyes. It causes a bit of irritation, but cleans the eyes.
- Place cold used teabags in your eyes this will soothes tired eyes and reduces puffins.
- Put a cotton dipped into the mixture of cucumber and potato juice for 10 minutes and you will feel refreshed again.